środa, 17 lutego 2016

Hanging hearts / Wiszące serca

Hello my scrapbooking fanatic friends!

February is about Valentines Day. Everything is filled with love and full of hearts.
I wanted to prepare something different, so I started to invetigate what kind of special thing are in my scraproom. And I found a white IKEA frame and some wooden hearts that I bought in a creative hobby shop some weeks ago. I combined this two wonderful elements.
I altered the frame with white gesso and gave a little grunge structure with it, than I sprayed with pink and olive mists and I stamped a little with different vintage patterns.
I decorated the frame and the hearts with the wonderful papers from Studio75 collections. 
I hope you like the result. 

Witajcie moi fantastyczni scrapbookingowi przyjaciele!
Luty to miesiąc pod znakiem Walentynek. Wszystko jest pełne miłości i serca.
Chciałam zrobić coś innego więc zaczęłam szukać czegoś specjalnego w moim scraproomie. Znalazłam białą ramkę z Ikei i kilka drewnianych serc, które kupiłam kilka tygodni temu. Połączyłam te dwa wspaniałe elementy.
Zalterowałam ramkę białym gesso, nadałam grungowej struktury, następnie spryskałam różową i oliwkową mgiełką i postemplowałam vintagowymi wzorami.
Ozdobiłam ramkę i serca cudownymi papierami Studio75.
Mam nadzieję, że podoba Wam się rezultat.



Here are some close ups:
Oto kilka zbliżeń:




Thank you so much for your visit, have a good week with a lot of inspiration and crafty time! 
Dziękuję za wizytę, życzę udanego tygodnia, wielu inspiracji i czas na tworzenie!



Products I used for my "Hanging hearts" project:
Użyłam:






Don't miss our great challenge!
Theme: "Challenge with heart". Further details are here.

Nie zapomnijcie o naszym wyzwaniu!






Brak komentarzy :

Prześlij komentarz